Trinity Rock School Music Practitioner: Level 2 Certificate in Technology
You will learn how to sequence, remix and create professional standard music recordings through practical assignments. You will study how popular musical style evolved and developed into a genre of your choice. You will also explore the fundamentals of live sound mixing and engineering.
Trinity Rock School Music Practitioner Level 2 Certificate in Technology is highly practical:
- Unit 1: Live Sound Recording Assignment. Externally assessed. (40%)
- Unit 2: Remixing and Production. Internally assessed and externally moderated. (40%)
- Unit 3: Music Style Development. Internally assessed and externally moderated. (20%)
Opportunities at CEC and Beyond
- Numerous performing, DJ, recording and self promotion opportunities.
- Course trip to recording studios and live gigs.
- Priority use of our recording studio and music technology equipment.
- Level 2 Music Technology is excellent preparation to further musical study such as A Level Music Technology.
GCSE Music, Media, Drama, Art, Graphics.